Specializing in emerging technologies, we work across all sectors of national critical infrastructure (public and private) to help find, shape, and implement solutions that support Defense, Intelligence, Law Enforcement and Security.
Contact us to find out how we can support you.
We offer independent consulting services and Subject Matter Expert (SME) support concerning all security disciplines. Our primary focus is support for research, development, test, evaluation, design, and integration of safety and security solutions that protect national critical infrastructure.
We keep our expertise fresh and operationally relevant by taking our services to the mission with capabilities such as a mobile tech lab, red team/pen testing vulnerability assessments, and advisory support to operations in the field—we go beyond traditional boardroom consulting.
BUSINESS CONSULTING & ADVISORY SERVICES
- Virtual/Remote Chief Security Officer
- Concepts & strategy development
- Return-on-investment analysis
- Objective third-party assessment/comparison of potential solutions
- Innovations advisor
- Compliance Assessment
- Preparation for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Enterprise Security Risk Management (ESRM)
TECHNICAL ADVISORY SERVICES TO SUPPORT OPERATIONS
- Security technology solutions
- Security Operations Centers
- Protective operations
- Intelligence & investigations
- Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures (TSCM)
SUPPORT FOR RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, TEST & EVALUATION / DESIGN & INTEGRATION
- Subject Matter Expert input on R&D strategy and solution development
- Security engineering support for design & integration projects
- Research assistance
- Technology scouting & identification of potential solutions
- Objective third-party evaluation of product or service
- Technical/functional/operational testing of solutions
- Red Team/Penetration Testing
- Tech Lab (coming soon)